5.14.2012

Schizo info

I will take a few days off, and when I'm back will a be a married man. May 17 is the big day. It was my parents wedding day, and I wanna honour my mother who passed away in November 2008. I will be back around May 18-19 and just a couple of days after that will I release Schizo Fanzine #8. I have just a few reviews left to write and I am so satisfied with this issue and I hope you will find it interesting to read as well.

I wanna send out a big thanx to all of you that follow this blog, there is around 40 hits each day, often more. I didn't really expect that, and I hope you will continue to follow the shit I write. 

When it comes to the distro part of Schizo, will I try to update the list as soon as possible. And I will start to sell off everything, so watch out for good prices.

Don't forget that I offer help with different stuff for your band, label, distro etc... Check out this, and if you want my help, don't hesitate to send an email. And also if you want me to review your releases... the reviews will be publish both on this blog and in the fanzine. Click on this pic for a larger version where you'll find all kind of promotion work I can help you with.





And here's my band Pass Out with 3 tracks...
   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar