4.21.2012

Review: The Cremators - The new breed (CD)

The Cremators - The New breed (CD)
www.thecremators.com
(www.heptownrecords.com)


I am not a big fan of psychobilly but I love rockabilly and punk. And that is what The Cremators are about. Ok, there is some psychobilly vibes but punkabilly is a better definition. And it was a pretty long time since I heard anything as good as this. I remember a band from around 2003 called the Hung-Ups or something like that. But The Cremators are more classy. The music is very well played. And what's better than a good rockabilly guitarsolo like in "Bundy's beetle". Even if bands like Mad Sin, Coffinshakers and Klingonz are big influences for The Cremators will I say that they have their own sound. It's more punkrock. I already know that I will listen to this record many times in the future. And it would be very fun to see them live as well. This album contains of 13 strong tracks.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar