3.03.2012

Schizo Distro/Fanzine



 








I have cut down the distro part of Schizo Distro/Fanzine but of course will
the blog and fanzine continue just as much or even more like before.
I have also some new services to offer... 

Layout/Graphic:
* Ads
* Sleeves (Cd, Vinyl, Tapes)
* Logotypes
* Convert files from/to JPG, EPS, TIF, GIF
* I have a collaboration with an illustrator

Music:
* Digitalize tapes to MP3/Wav
* Convert files from/to MP3, Wav, Ogg etc
* Create music vids and publish them on Youtube

Fanzine/Blog:
* Promote your band thru reviews
* Publish info about gigs and tours
* Interviews, I will only interview bands I like

* We can brainstorm together to reach the best result, or if you want will I do everything
by my own. You will always see the result before it's going to be published.

* The costs will always vary, it depends much on what kind of help you want.
This is still a DIY work so much of my work will be free. Examples:
- I help a band with a CD layout, then I just want a copy of the CD
- I help a band to digitalize a tape, then I just want to keep the tape
- I help a label with an ad, then I just want material to review

It's always possible to discuss everything from the beginning to the end.
Send an email for questions, suggestions or if you need help with anything...
schizodistro@gmail.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar