10.27.2013

Review: Vånna Inget - Ingen botten

Vånna Inget - Ingen botten 
(www.heptownrecords.com)

I had only heard a few songs with this wonderful band before, and I love their contribution on the compilation-LP Turist i tillvaron 3. Vånna Inget released their first full-length in 2011 and now they are back with this album. Their melancholic punkrock have a touch of the legendary Swedish pop band Broder Daniel, something that just are positive in my opinion. Karolina, the vocalist, have a perfect voice which fits perfectly to the music. And the music is filled with melancholic guitar lines while the organ create a really good ground. The lyrics are in Swedish, and they are very sensitive, sometimes almost emotional. I can not but pay tribute to Vånna Inget. I have a feeling that everyone who are just a bit open-minded are going to love this album. But it's not traditional punk, so don't expect anything you won't get. Even if I like all 11 tracks on this album is it something that doesn't satisfy me completely. I get bored after a while. 5-6 songs is okey but after that does it feels like it's just one long song. All in all is this album very good, and my favorite tracks is: "Vart tar du vägen", "Gamla" and "Kungar"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar