10.27.2013

Review: Georgia Barbershop - It's Alright, It's Okay, It Only Took Seven Years

Georgia Barbershop - It's Alright, It's Okay, It Only Took Seven Years
http://georgiabarbershop.bandcamp.com/


At last I have got what I always are looking for. A dirty sound. But why do I want it this way? Well, I get the feeling that the band is playing live with a lot's of love and lot's of strong feelings. Georgia Barbershop from Sweden has a motley garage/punkrock sound that makes me happy. I wouldn't be surprised if the members in G.B listen much to bands like Buzzcocks and New York Dolls and even if G.B not might be the best band I've heard is the feeling so strong and rock n roll feelings are never wrong. The standard of the songs are approved but hey, some of the songs are really good so there is a few ups and downs but the wholeness is more than ok. I don't use to listen to this kind of post punk 'n roll very often, but I will for sure listen more to Georgia Barbershop in the future and especially to their best tracks "Wife problems", "Quality bird" and "Underneath my couch".

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar