11.24.2013

Reportage: Swedish Punk

I am going to write a big reportage about Swedish punk. I will write about different periods, genres and bands. I will try to interview/talk to around 25 bands. It will be 8 parts and total 26 episodes. It's not possible to write about everything, but this will be a pretty big document over the Swedish punk scene from 1977 to present.

It's not a secret of which bands I will interview, but I will wait to expose anything now. I can just tell that it will be something for everyone. And I really look forward to do this big project. If you have any suggestion that you want me to write about, just let me know. It's not sure that I will use it since all parts and episods are already written, but there is always possible that I have forget some important part.

Follow the work here: http://schizofanzine.blogspot.se/p/reportage-swedish-punk-77-to-present.html

schizodistro@gmail.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar