5.15.2014

Schizo news (may)

Ohoy!
I have problems with my computer, the screen of my laptop is broken. That's the reason why I haven't been active for a while. But I will try to post more often from now anyhow. Here is some Schizo News!

* Schizo #10 will soon be printed, I don't exactly know when at the moment, but it won't take to long time.

* Tragedi #2, my Swedish zine, will also soon be finished, I'm just waiting for one interview. I am really satisfied with the result so far.

* When it comes to my distro... I think I will put out all records for a big sale soon. And I won't run it anymore, maybe I will help some bands to sale their stuff. But Schizo Distro are almost dead. I will only focus on the fanzines and the blogs.

* As I wrote for a time ago will I only review physical records in Schizo Fanzine and in Tragedi Fanzine, but I will post reviews of digital digital on this blog.

So, if you want me to review anything, please get in touch, schizodistro@gmail.com and it's the same email if you want to contribute in Schizo Fanzine. I am always looking for scene reports and stuff like that.

Well, I hope everything is good out there. And as always, don't forget Ungovernable Resistance who deservs a shoutout... tune in to their webradio for lot's and lot's of punk http://ungovernableresistancediyradio.blogspot.se/

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar